Ohum consulting professionals have deep knowledge and expertise of healthcare IT. Our experts include technologists, clinicians, Quality experts, and hospital managers. Our experts have worked with several multi-specialty, multi-location hospital chains, medical centers and doctors to help them use technology to transform their patient care. We offer consulting services in:
- Standardization and Accreditation – We have a team of certified experts in the field of healthcare quality accreditation who can provide comprehensive solutions towards accreditation by JCI and NABH. We will close the gap on every objective element of the Standard for you, and help you achieve an accredited status within the shortest possible time; a quick passage to an environment of quality healthcare delivery, business efficiency, and most importantly, patient safety.
- EMR Assessment – We help you assess your readiness to adopt EMR/CIS helping you with:
- Operational & work-flow assessment
- Cultural assessment
- Leadership & business models
- Physician & Staff attitude towards change/ aptitude with computer applications
- Existing resources and infrastructure, the approximate investment required and its ROI,
- Estimate the potential change in patient traffic and business flow
An EMR readiness assessment will help identify gaps in the current scenario and how best to close these. With the status-quo clearer, we’ll also provide relevant solutions with lucid deliverables.
- Process Improvement – In conjunction with bringing about operational and technological advances into the hospital, adequate effort to re-engineer and improve processes is useful to contain costs, minimize revenue leakages, optimize the use of resources, reduce errors and hence prevent wastage and improve operational efficiency.With the help of established methodologies like Six Sigma, Lean, 5S etc., we analyze, and redesign/improve the organizational processes leading to improved quality of care, patient satisfaction and operational efficiency.
- IT Infrastructure Assessment – Our IT Infrastructure Assessment helps you get an understanding on how your current infrastructure suits your needs, changes required for growth and the factors that would influence it in the future. A highly skilled Ohum team comprising of hardware and network experts and operations experts work alongside clinicians to analyze the infrastructure fitness and gaps.
- Clinical and Process Audits – We offer Auditing services for clinical care quality as well as business and administrative processes. Our Audits prepare you for ensuing regulatory / accreditation audits. We provide third party auditing services for:
- Quality Systems Audit – NABH / JCI / NABL / ISO 9001
- Mortality & Morbidity Audit
- Clinical Audits – Peer Reviews
- Business process Audit
- Clinical Transformation
- Business Transformation
- Data Migration
- Application Management